2022 Trip Release Timeline and Details
Dreaming of an early morning coffee along the banks of a clear, wild river? Or of gaining that final ridge before the sky opens up and you can see peaks and valleys in every direction? Join us on a multi-day stock supported hiking trip in Montana’s Bob Marshall Wilderness or Snowcrest Mountains for the ultimate backcountry experience.
Our 2022 wilderness hiking adventures will be posted soon. Trips will be available to view on-line on Monday, November 29th. Booking begins at 9 am MST on Wednesday, December 1st, 2021.
A few highlight trips to note include a new Backcountry Yoga and Hiking Retreat, a grand traverse of the Iconic Northern Chinese Wall, and a journey into the wild and seldom traveled Snowcrest Mountains.
A few changes for the upcoming season:
- All hiking trip reservations will be accepted on-line only. The hunting reservation form is still a PDF to download.
- We will have trips posted for two days prior to booking to allow folks to ask questions and to think about their options before signing up.
- No reservations will be accepted before 9 AM Mountain Standard Time on Wednesday. That means if you fill one out before then, it does not count.
- Reservations are not confirmed until you get an email from us.
- We have decided to limit each trip to 8 guests. We feel slightly smaller groups really enhance the wilderness experience and provide a higher quality trip. As a result, our prices have increased to reflect the smaller group size.
We’re excited about our line up this year – it includes some of the most rugged and beautiful country we’ve explored yet. There’s a little bit of something for everyone – challenging trips that include off-trail travel with scrambles up to remote peaks and more relaxed trips that take in the spectacular sights at a more moderate pace. We can’t wait to share these trips with you. View trips on November 29th at https://dropstoneoutfitting.com/trips/. If you have any questions before the 2022 trip release, feel free to drop us a line.